The IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management, IM 2019, will feature a number of workshops to further disseminate fine-tuned research that are organized around the main conference theme, Intelligent Management for the Next Wave of Cyber and Social Networks.
IFIP/IEEE IM 2019 invites proposals for one-day or half-day workshops, which will be held prior or immediately after the main IM 2019 Technical Program. The main purpose of the IM 2019 Workshops is to provide fora for research, development, integration, standards, service provisioning, and user communities addressing smart and hyperconnected environments, virtualization and in general softwarization of networking technologies, the newly emerging and potentially controversial topics on advanced services and applications, converged network operations, management and control, seamless secure services in an always-on mobile Internet that embed cyber-physical systems.
Proposal Submission Guidelines
Each work shop proposal must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Names, addresses, and a short (200 words) bio of the major organizers (e.g., TPC (Co-) chair(s), OC General (Co-)chair(s))
- A brief description (1 page) of the technical issues addressed by the workshop. State reasons why and how the workshop would attract the IM 2019 audience.
- Organizing Committee (OC) and possibly Technical Program Committee (TPC)
- Likely contributors and targeted audience.
- The planned format of the workshop, including a strategy to facilitate lively and interactive discussions.
- If applicable, a description of the past events of the workshop, including all statistics of submitted/accepted papers and attendee numbers. If the workshop does not have past editions, please provide estimates and explain a strategy on how to reach the targets of paper submissions and attendees.
- Publicity and advertising plan to attract paper submissions and attendees.
- A draft of 1-page "Call for Papers (CFP)" including title, description, topics and important dates.
- The workshop website address, if applicable.
Workshop proposal submission: September 1, 2018
Notification of acceptance: September 30, 2018
Prosper Chemouil, Research Scientist, France
Weverton Cordeiro, UFRGS, Brazil