- Tutorial proposal submission: October 1, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: November 15, 2018
- Camera ready version: March 1, 2019
If you are interested in presenting a tutorial at IM 2019, please fill in the Tutorial Proposal Form and submit it through JEMS.
IM 2019 Call for Tutorials
Tutorials are an integral part of the program of IFIP/IEEE IM 2019. They provide participants with broad and comprehensive overviews of emerging fields in management of information, networks and communication technology. Experts are invited to submit half-day (3 hours) tutorial proposals. Full-day tutorials as well as tutorials including hands-on experience are also warmly welcome.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Cognitive network and service management
- Data analytics for network and service management
- Management of IoT
- Managing Software Defined Infrastructures
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV) management
- Managing converged networks and services
- Managing cloud computing and services
- State of the art on wireless network management
- State of the art on security management
- Smart grid management
- Smart devices management
- Managing future networks
- Green communication management
Once accepted, a tutorial will be held provided that there is a minimum audience of 7 registrants for the tutorial. A stipend will be offered per tutorial (to be shared among speakers for a particular tutorial if more than one speaker presents the tutorial).
As for most conferences, travel and other expenses are to be covered by the tutorial speakers themselves.
For further information, please contact the Tutorial Co-Chairs at IM2019.Tutorial@gmail.com
Yixin Diao, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, USA
Nur Zincir-Heywood, Dalhousie University, Canada